Last updated: 2018/06/26
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a thirdparty to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
In addition to our own cookies, we use various thirdparties cookies from Google Analytics to report usage statistics of the Service.
You can learn more about cookies and the following thirdparty websites:
- Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie
Please note the following when contacting us via email:
- We do not routinely delete emails as soon as we have responded, so any personal information contained in your email could potentially sit in our 'inbox' indefinitely.
- We would be happy to delete emails from our 'inbox' on request
- You should expect a reply that is relevant to your original enquiry.
- Your email address will not be stored in any other location or used for any other purpose